License & Permit Forms

Building Permits

Building Permits are available online through Citizen Services

Data Request

To request City data, complete the Online Data Request Form.

Charitable Gambling

Lawful gambling for non-profit organizations, complete the Online Charitable Gambling Permit Application.

Event Requests

An event permit is required for the following: 

  • Parades
  • Public dances
  • Temporary road closure requests
  • Weekend activities requiring use of public right-of-way
  • Fundraising Event
  • Sales of goods or services on city property
  • Exceptions to City Ordinances

Please complete the Event Permit Application online.

Garbage and Refuse Haulers Permit

Please complete the Garbage & Refuse Haulers Permit Application online. 

Ice Cream Vendor Permit

Please complete the Ice Cream Vendor Permit Application online. 

Liquor Licenses

Please complete the Liquor License Application online for new licenses and renewals. 

Park Permit

Use the Park Permit Application for activities within a park with a special request which is more than a routine pavilion rental.  Examples include: 

  • Use of park outside hours: 9 am - 9 pm
  • Exclusive use of park amenities or area
  • Events with bounce houses or other amusement items
  • Use of sound amplification
  • Tournaments 
  • Other Special Requests 

Planning and Zoning Requests

Planning and Zoning Requests are available online through Citizen Services

Public Works Permits

Public Works Permits are available online through Citizen Services (Obstruction, Right of Way, Boulevard Tree Order, Wood/Wood Chip Order)

Taxi Permit

Please complete the Taxi Permit Application online.

Tobacco Permit

Please complete the Tobacco Permit Application online.

Tree Trimmers Permit

Please complete the Tree Trimmers Permit Application online.

Additional Permits Required - Solicitor/Transient Vendor Permit

If you have any questions about any of these permits, or to obtain information and application forms for these City issued licenses/permits, please call Jeanette Clawson, Administrative Coordinator at 507-774-7341 or email Jeanette Clawson.