|Other Link||Reserve Pavilion|
- Bike / Skate Park
- Boat Access
- Boat Ramp
- Cross Country Skiing
- Grass / Wood Chip Trails
- Handicap Accessible
- Inline / Ice / Hockey Rink
- Paved Trails
- Pickleball / Ping Pong / Bocceball / Bean Bags
- Picnic Grounds
- Softball / Baseball
Check pavilion or chalet availability and reserve online here.
The City accepted this park, 15.7 acres in size, as a memorial from Dr. Guel and Margaret Morehouse on March 15, 1913 on the condition that the acreage would remain as park forever, and that the City spend $2,500 to upgrade the park. The Warsinski Chalet, which serves as a warming house in the winter, and picnic shelter and meeting facility the rest of the year, was built in 1964. Morehouse Park boasts four lighted hockey rinks, and has long been the site of outdoor ice skating in the city. The Straight River, adjacent the Warsinski Chalet, is also maintained for skating. 1997 the Owatonna Foundation gifted $22,400 for the construction of an in-line skating rink.
- All day (9 a.m. to 9 p.m.): Chalet - $150 + tax, Shelter - $75 + tax
- Deposit: Chalet - $200, Shelter - $50
Ice Skating at Morehouse
Ice skating at the Warsinski ice rinks located at Morehouse Park is open during the winter.
Chalet/Skate Rental Hours:
- Monday thru Friday: 3:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Saturdays, Holidays, School Vacation Days: 11:00 am to 9:30 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm to 9:30 pm