The City Council has designated streets for reconstruction and bituminous rehabilitation to be completed under the 2023 Street and Utility Improvement Project. The streets proposed for bituminous reconstruction have deteriorating bituminous pavements and are past being overlayed.
Streets included in the 2023 Street and Utility Improvement Project:
- Butternut Avenue SW - McKinley St to Riverview Place
- Complete reconstruction – Sanitary, Storm, Watermain & Street subgrade and pavement including curb & gutter.
- Narrowing street width from 40’ to 36’ Face-to-face.
- Riverview Place SW - Butternut to the cul-de-sac
- Complete reconstruction – Sanitary, Storm, Watermain & Street subgrade and pavement, including curb & gutter.
- School Street E - Main St to Partridge Ave
- Watermain & services, street subgrade and pavement replacement with several storm structure replacements.
- Project Location Map
Communication & Updates
To sign up for project updates visit notification sign up and look for Blog - Engineering - Street Project Updates.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns by phone 507-444-4350, email Public Works, or complete the form below.